Fellow flyers blogs that I follow:
- Advance paragliders in the west country – Tim Pentreath’s blog
- flynik – Nik Valaris’ flying blog
- Freeflightbrighton blog – Rob Chisholm’s school blog
- Parakos – Excellent blog from Stanislaw Radzikowski, some great xc guides for Nepal.
- Aviacamp – Kostya Marchenko’s flying blog. Bringing together the best videos and guides from around the web.
- Dust of the Universe – Great blog with reviews of all the latest gliders.
- Flying on Air – Tim Grahame’s regularly updated blog. He has been blogging since he started paragliding so you can read his complete journey to skygod.
- Artikulation (Paragliding) – The blog of Tim Grahame’s mentor, Dave.
- Colin’s Flying Trips – Cracking photos and commentary from Colin Hawke’s flying trips.
- Irwyn’s Blog – Irwyn, the owner of Maison du Moulin (A great place to stay in Annecy).
- Flying the Void – Brett Hazlett’s paragliding competition blog.
- Possibilities Not Plans – Jenni and Becky’s adventure blog.
If you use Google Reader (excellent RSS reader) then you can find my bundle of paragliding and hang gliding blog links (many more than above) in one easy to subscribe to place here.